Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night

0 comments

Well, who doesn't remember going to their local Baskin Robbins ice cream parlor for ice cream when they were a kid? I certainly do. It was right up the street from my house growing up, and I remember my mom or dad taking me at least once a week to go get ice cream as some kind of treat.
Well, tonight you can relive those memories with Baskin Robbins special promotion. Tonight, between 5 an 10pm, you can buy up to three scoops of their ice cream for just 31 cents a scoop. Now that sounds like a deal to me!
The proceeds from this year's scoop night will go to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. A great treat while you are helping out a worthy cause. If you want to find out if Baskin Robbins is in your local area, go here. Will you be going to grab some ice cream tonight at your Baskin Robbins?

0 comments:

Post a Comment